Rear Bike Light Project Kit 2106
This easy build bike light kit has just ten parts, making it a good introduction to electronics. The kit uses two ultra bright red LEDs, which flash rapidly, providing a highly visible light. Making it ideal for use as a rear bike light.
Alternatively it can be used as a night safety product or flashing eyes.
- Easy build kit making a great introduction to electronics.
- Great visibility for night time safety.
- 1 x 2xAA Battery Cage with Leads.
- 2 x 470K Resistor.
- 1 x 33R Resistor.
- 2 x Capacitor, Electrolytic, 16V, 10uF.
- 2 x BC547 NPN Transistor.
- 2 x Red 5mm Water Clear LED - 30deg - 1000mCd.
- Length: 48.5mm.
- Width: 25.5mm.
- 2 x AA Batteries.
- Soldering Iron.
- Wire Cutters.
- Click here to download the essential information
- This is an educational kit and should be used in conjunction with a commercially available bike light.